24px/menu Created with Sketch.

How can we help you?


How can I make a complaint?

You can use the following return forms, but these are not mandatory.

Return form in German

Return form in English

Return form in French

How and when can I return the item?

Information on cancellation can be found in the General Terms and Conditions.

How will the credit amount be reimbursed?

Business customers:
The credit amount is posted to the customer account. The credit can be offset against the next payment.

Private customers:
The credit amount is always refunded according to the payment method selected when the order was placed.

Credit depending on the payment method:

When an item is returned, a credit is created that is posted to the customer account.
The credit can be offset against the next payment.

Credit card:
The credit amount will be returned to the credit card account specified.
The charge-back can be viewed on the next credit card statement.

Advance payment (bank transfer/instant transfer):
The credit amount is credited to the original bank account.

The credit is paid to the PayPal account used. Whether the amount is deposited to the PayPal account or returned to the bank account on record can be determined by the customer via PayPal.

Who is my contact person for returns or complaints?

In the event of a return or complaint, we are happy to be at your disposal. If you have any questions about processing, please contact:

Volkswagen Classic Parts
Weser-Ems Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
Ph.: +49 5361 3085 7729
Fax: +49 5361 3085 7777

E-mail: kundensupport@vw-classicparts.de or reklamation@vw-classicparts.de

For a definitive return, please use the following address:

Volkswagen Classic Parts
Otto-Hahn-Straße 10
34466 Wolfhagen

Which documents have to be enclosed with the return?

Please enclose the following documents with the return: return slip and a copy of the invoice (including the reason for the return). If you are returning items by post, we ask you to keep the postal receipt in case you have any queries.

Should I send the goods back immediately after my cancellation?

Please do not send the goods back immediately. Once you have cancelled, you will receive all the information you need for the free return by e-mail.

Which address can I return goods to?

Please only send the goods to the address below:

Volkswagen Classic Parts
Otto-Hahn-Straße 10
34466 Wolfhagen

Can I choose a shipping service provider other than UPS for the return shipment?

You are welcome to choose another shipping service provider in consultation with our contact reklamation@vw-classicparts.de.



Your request couldn't be solved in the help section, then feel free to contact us by e-mail. 
We are looking forward to your message. 

24px/contact dealer

Contact form

You could not find a spare part or have questions regarding our product range? Or do you have any technical difficulties using our website? Just fill in our contact form and we will help you as soon as possible.